Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tribute to Bessie

We are sorry to hear about Bessie ,we know that she was much loved and will be greatly missed.
Run free sweet girl

Hi Neil.
We're so sorry to hear about Bessie.
We remember very well the day she met Mr. Spoons. Yes, she marked our very first 100 dogs rehomed all those years ago. Thank you so very much for giving her a long and very happy life in your home.
Run free over the Bridge with Mr. Spoons Bessie.
Uncle Jimmy and Auntie Celia.

How lovely she looked in old age, and what a fine old age she reached in your care. Bryn (Brin) was on the same lucky ones page as Bessie but he came back and I didn't rehome him until a year later. Sadly I lost him to peritonitis in June 2016. Each one changes our lives in a unique way and makes us a little wiser. We wish you well.

So sad to hear your news. Run free lovely girl. Xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thankfully Bessie had her friend waiting for her over Rainbow Bridge.
May they run free together x

Hi Neil,

So sorry to hear of your loss. What a beatiful girl. I understand how you feel, I lost my Ruby in July last year and my heart is broken, I miss her so much. She will always be in your heart and has gone to Rainbow Bridge so thankful for the wonderful life you gave her.
I have a lovely girl named Bess now and she has helped me so much, she will never replace Ruby, she has her own personality, and is a joy to have around. She has inherited all Ruby's creature comforts.
I have tears in my eyes when I think of what you are going through. It's not easy.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Xx