Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tribute to Jasper

With broken hearts we had to say goodbye to our golden boy Jasper. The love and joy he brought to us over the last 4 years is immeasurable. He was the gentlest, loving and kindest greyhound we could ever have asked for. Run free over rainbow bridge our beautiful boy. In our hearts always, never to be forgotten. The house will never be the same without you. Thank you for choosing us.
Night night Jasper.
Evelyn and Neil.

Jasper

You can see Jasper on Page 70 of The Lucky Ones and also on our 'In Memoriam' pages.

Re: Tribute to Jasper

So sorry to hear of your loss. You will always remember Jasper with love in your hearts and have fond memories to help you through this difficult time .

Thinking of you xxxx

So sad to hear of the loss of your precious Jasper.....may he forever run free over Rainbow Bridge.
Thinking of you at this sad time x

Thinking of you at this sad time. What a beautiful boy he was, run free sweetie. Xx

Sorry for your loss thoughts are with you xx

What a lovely looking boy. So sorry for your sad loss. I lost my Beatiful girl Ruby last year and still the tears fall. Run free over Rainbow Bridge Jasper. X

Sorry and shocked to hear your news. I remember Jasper from the kennels - a gorgeous boy and lucky to have found such a good home.
Gone too soon xx

Hi Evelyn and Neil.
We add our heartfelt sympathy. We remember the lovely boy in the " back six " kennels. He was never any bother. RIP beautiful big boy. Thank you for giving your bed to Snowie.
Auntie Celia and uncle Jimmy.