Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
newsletter

This months newsletter is now ready for your enjoyment.

Re: newsletter

Great read as always.

A good read...Thank you to all who contributed!

Thanks Sheila and Douglas

Your comments are really appreciated.

Kaz

Brilliant Newsletter Kaz and Pat.
Thank you for all your time and effort in the making of it.

Terrific newsletter again, Kaz and Pat.
TH, I sympathise with you over sofa space, mine have the same problem. Our sofa is officially a human-free zone unless you want to cuddle a greyhound and don't mind leaving with more hair than when you sat down!
The fostering-based rescue was interesting. Some of us have tried it for GRF but we just end up keeping the dogs ourselves!
I thought Tara looked gorgeous, if a tad self-conscious, in her lovely knitted coat. It'll keep her cosy when she goes fishing!
Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback C & J but thanks to you too for providing the information every month.

Marion - Tara will have to give up that coat as it is second prize in the Super Dooper Hamper raffle, but I am sure she will make the most of it till then.

I also need to thank Michelle and Nic who always help with articles for the newsletter and for other people's input too. Its a big job once a month but we enjoy putting it together

Kaz

Dear Kaz and Marion, I was only allowed to wear the coat for the photo and then it was rudely removed from me. Pffft. I am however saving my pennies to buy a ticket in the raffle in the hope of winning it back.
Yours cold and shivering and very hard done by,
Tara the sad lurcher

Oh you poor thing Tara. Never mind, if you don't win it back maybe someone will knit you a replacement!!

Kaz

Tara,
I'm going to buy lots of raffle tickets on Monday and, if I win 2nd prize, the coat will be yours on one condition - that you start a newsletter feature of 'Tara's Tales of the Riverbank'!

Another great read

Karen