Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Duper Hamper Raffle

Super Duper Hamper Raffle

GRF was donated a box of groceries to make up a hamper and raise some money for the homeless hounds. We have added a couple of bottles plus some McKays goodies. (Many thanks to Michelle and Nic for organising this)

Second Prize - Barb King, knitter extraordinaire, has donated one of her super warm hand knitted dog coats to help raise funds for the homeless hounds. This will be second prize in the hamper raffle. On Barb's first trip from Scarborough to visit the kennels she adopted Gabby and on this trip, yes you've guessed it, they went home with an extra dog again. Roma, now known as Mazie, has found a super home with Toby and Gabby. Barb says Mazie is a super ambassador for greyhounds as pets.

Third prize is a lovely leather collar and lead

Tickets are now on sale at £1 for a strip of 5. You can buy tickets at the kennels or if you cannot get to the kennels, you can email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com and I will tell you how you can buy tickets (via PayPal or cheque).

Re: Super Duper Hamper Raffle

Raffle tickets are selling well. Come on everyone, it is only a £1 per strip of tickets and you could win a lovely hamper.

Tickets are available at the kennels or you can email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com and I will tell you how you can pay. Tickets will be allocated to you and I will email you back with the numbers. If you want the tickets posted to you then I am happy to do that as well.
All funds raised are going to GRF,

The raffle will be drawn at the first GRF walk of the year.

Kaz

Thanks Kaz

We will look out for tickets at kennels tomorrow

Karen

We are rather disappointed at the amount of ticket sales for this hamper raffle.

Come on folks - all the money raised goes to GRF. We cant make it any easier for you to buy tickets!!!.

Please support GRF

The raffle is being drawn at the walk next Sunday so you only have one week to buy your tickets.

They are available at the kennels, or you can email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com and arrange to buy them by paypal or by sending a cheque payable to Greyhound Rescue Fife.

They are only £1 a strip!!

Kaz & co

Only one week left to get your tickets for this hamper raffle!!

Michelle has added a couple of extra prizes to the hamper raffle.

Will tickets still be on sale at Sunday's walk ?

Hi Alex
Yes anyone coming to the walk will have the opportunity to buy tickets. The hamper raffle will take place after the normal walk raffle.
Ta
Kaz