Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show sponsorship opportunities

Sponsorship opportunities:

To help us maximize exposure and revenue from our annual dog show we once again have some excellent sponsorship opportunities whether for gifts, dedications, individuals or for companies there is something for everyone.
All sponsorship will be acknowledged on our web site (with any company links) and show program along with any adverts and logos. A thank you certificate will also be sent to every sponsor. These sponsorships tend to sell fast so don’t delay buy today !!! and remember every penny raised goes towards our kennels.

Show class sponsorship (£50 includes 2 show tickets)
Classes for sponsor include:
Best Junior handler
Best male Greyhound
Best female greyhound
Best Golden Oldie
Best non-greyhound
Best family of dogs
Best Loveable face

Ancillary show sponsorship (£100 includes 4 show tickets)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests. These sponsorship packages offer a great opportunity to ensure the ongoing success of our show.

• Programme front page (get your pic and announcement in our show programme)
• Hall hire
• Show Trophies
• Show Rosettes
• Show Bandanas

If interested please email me on the email link and I will get back to you with details on payment etc.

Re: Dog show sponsorship opportunities

Best female greyhound now gone already !!!

Alex
I have emailed you about the Golden Oldie class
Kaz

Golden oldie (kaz) and junior handler now gone 👍

Best family of dogs now sold, so just to re-cap we still have the following sponsorship opportunities

Show class sponsorship (£50 includes 2 show tickets)
Classes for sponsor include:

Best male Greyhound

Best non-greyhound

Best Loveable face

Ancillary show sponsorship (£100 includes 4 show tickets)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests. These sponsorship packages offer a great opportunity to ensure the ongoing success of our show.
• Programme front page (get your pic and announcement in our show programme)
• Hall hire
• Show Trophies
• Show Rosettes
• Show Bandanas

If interested please email me on the email link and I will get back to you with details on payment etc.

Best male greyhound class and trophies sponsorship are now sold

As I have mentioned before if you are thinking about these then best not delay to long as they invariably sell out