Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog show update 4/4/17

As we get closer to our 10th anniversary dog show keep an eye on our forum and Facebook page for updates and show details:
Although our class sponsorship packages have now sold out we still have 3 others left to buy. Although priced at £100 they can be divided up between 2 or 3 people thus reducing the cost. All parties will receive confirmations on our web site and show programme and a personalised e certificate. It also comes with 4 show tickets which can be divided between everyone. As I have mentioned before these sponsorships help us tremendously and can be bought as gifts, in memory of someone/dog or by organisations wishing to play their part in making this another successful event. Currently we have the following sponsorships available to buy:
• Hall hire
• Show Rosettes
• Class winners Bandanas

This Sunday will be the last walk before our show and myself and Lynne will be along to sell any show tickets and collect any items that you may have for our show tombola/raffle. Essentially the more of these items we have the more we can raise :0) Remember buying your tickets in advance will save you money! Advanced ticket £4, on the door it will be £5.

Finally (for now!!) if as many of you as possible can start advertising our show it would be much appreciated. George has done us another excellent flyer for the show so it can be downloaded and printed and put up in various dog friendly areas!! Alternatively it can also be displayed via your social media apps (modern technology :0) !!!) etc The more people know about the event the more that will hopefully come along.
Thanks

Re: dog show update 4/4/17

Hi folks,
As Alex mentioned here is a link to our dog show poster previously posted.

Right Click here for the origional post for the poster

Many Thanks

George

Thanks George

Our rosettes sponsorship has now also been sold which just leaves us the 2 bandanas and hall hire

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me if I could sell my handmade martingale greyhound collars at the dog show? Kind regards, Sally

I have emailed you Sally