Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is anyone going near Tunnocks? Pickup needed for dog show goodies

Tunnocks have very kindly donated some goodies for the dog show and they will need to be collected from the main reception. Mon to Fri, 9am to 330pm ( not bank holidays)

If you are able to help please get in contact. There is a copy of an email to take with you which I could post to you or email it and you print it yourself.

Many thanks.
Michele

Re: Is anyone going near Tunnocks? Pickup needed for dog show goodies

Does no one have any contacts near Tunnocks that could pop in during the week and collect their donation? This is the 8th year in a row that they have kindly donated goodies to GRF. We live in Dundee, surely someone is closer?
There are a lot of groups out there seeking sponsorship/ donations and we are very fortunate to get Tunnocks support. I don't want GRF to be in the position of having been offered something and then them turn around and say GRF never bothered to collect it, lets not support them again.

ill do it for you Michelle, ill take a day off work and do the 150mls round trip it shouldn't take more than 3hrs, ill catch you later in the week for the details.

Michelle email me the info and I will collect it from Tunnocks

Thanks Bert
That saves me a days leave and trip.

Regards
Pat