Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOGS DAY OUT AT GLAMIS 30 JULY- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

GRF has been offered a charity stand at Dogs Day Out at Glamis Castle on Sunday 30th July. 10am to 4pm.
Would you be willing to go along with your hounds and share your love of greyhounds with people? Last year it is estimated 3500-4000 people attended so it would be a brilliant chance to advertise hounds and GRF and who knows, maybe someone will follow things up and adopt.
There will be a dog show, various trade stands, activities to try so it sounds like a super day.

If you are interested please get in contact quickly so we can complete the paperwork. Two passes are included so if there are a couple of you interested great!

Thanks,
Michele

Re: DOGS DAY OUT AT GLAMIS 30 JULY- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

We have one volunteer, Fiona, to run GRF's stall at Glamis but need another please.
Free day out with your hounds telling the world how great they are.

Please help, thanks,
Michele

I can certainly volunteer for the Glamis event with Ruby and Barney

Hiya,

Sorry, I've not checked the forum in a little while so I'm a bit late. But Kai and I live just down the road from Glamis so would love to help out :)

Cheers,
Sarah

Hi Sarah and Liz,

Thanks for volunteering to help out at Glamis Castle :) I'll be there all day with Gordon and will bring a gazebo, but I'll not easily fit a table in the car as well as the dog! Are either of you able to bring a large table along in the morning?

Thanks

Fiona

Hi Fiona,
I will try to get the Ioan of a table for the day...will let you know early next week. Can you confirm if I should bring our two greys, Ruby and Barney?
Liz

Hi Liz,

I'm bringing Gordon along so feel free to bring your two. Here's my email address as I don't use the forum that often: FionaEDodds@aol.com.

Fiona :)