Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mya

Hi, can anyone tell me if little Mya is reserved and has she been spayed? I'm interested in meeting her, but at the moment I'm not sure if a greyhound would be the right dog for me, due to their size.
Thank you :)

Re: Mya

Hi Mary,

If you give Celia a call, best number is her mobile, her number is on the homepage she will be happy to provide all the information you wish about Mya.

Thanks for your interest

Karen

Hi Mary,
If you are interested in any of our dogs you are better to give Celia and Jimmy a phone on one of these numbers.
01577 850393 or 07826 244765
If calling during the day you are better with the mobile number as they are usually at the kennels.

By speaking to Celia on the phone she will be able to assist you in helping you decide whether a Greyhound is suitable for you or not.

We do have an adoption process which is showen on the tab on the left which is fairly straight forward. Speaking to Celia will make it much easier for you and G.R.F to find out if Mya would be suitable or not.

Please note that we have 50 Greyhounds in kennels and they are all so different in size, colour and temperment. So hopefully we can help you with your decision.

Good luck

George

Thank you very much Karen :)

Thank you George. I'll give them a call :)