Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Perth Greyhound Walk

Please note that this event is also now posted on the 'Events' page on the website, the best place to look for events in aid of GRF because it's our own website, not Mark Zukerberg's.

Thank you Jess and John for posting this on our forum, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise because I don't live in Scotland. If anyone else knows of any up-coming events in aid of GRF please let me know and I'll get them on OUR website. My email add is john@greyhoundmuses.com

Just to clarify, this is one of the scheduled GRF monthly walks - a list of these walks is on the 'Monthly Walks' tab on the GRF website, and has been since February when they were added by our webmaster John. The GRF website - www.greyhoundrescuefife.com - is the only place where this is published. The walks are also added as 'events' on the GRF Facebook page a few weeks in advance.

I usually post up more details about the monthly walks about a week beforehand, both here on the forum and the GRF Facebook, so the message gets out to the widest audience possible.

Please note that the Cancer Research 5k Run sets off same time, same place so parking at or near the Inch will be tricky.