Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Wedding Anniversary

Betty and Pat McNeil celebrated their Golden Wedding recently and had a party at which they collected an absolutely fantastic £350 for our homeless greyhounds.

They are a wonderful couple and we enjoyed their company very much when they visited the kennels to give us the money.

All of us at Greyhound Rescue Fife thank them very sincerely for the kindness that they have shown us and our dogs. We wish them many, many more wedding anniversaries to come.

Their grandson Sam loved Bob the greyhound so Bob now has his own fan club.

The photo shows Celia, Betty, Sam and Pat with Bob the greyhound and his " I need a Home " jacket.

Anniversary

Re: Golden Wedding Anniversary

That's a lovely and generous thing they've done there, and good to see the next generation of greyhound lovers being encouraged too!

What a wonderful, generous thing to do to commemorate their special day! I hope that Betty and Pat McNeil had a wonderful Golden Wedding Day too and wish them all the very best for the years to come.

What a lovely thing to do Betty & Pat.

Congratulations on your anniversary

Karen

Congratulations on your Golden Wedding Anniversary and thank you for the generous gift to GRF which is very much appreciated

Congratulations Pat and Betty and what a kind gesture - also great choice of favorite hound, Sam, Bob is a complete darling.
I love the way Betty has a greyhound halo in the photo!