Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Facebook

I think both the Forum and the FB group have their place. FB gives wide exposure to a large number of people. The Forum gives detailed information to those seriously thinking of greyhound adoption or volunteering. The Forum is very easy to use and John has done a great job with it. The exception is adding photos to your post. That is the main reason why I use FB more than the Forum. I like to see photos of other people's dogs and I like to post photos of mine. Would it be possible to have a facility like FB's where you click on a camera sign to add a photo?
(By the way I always read the Newsletter - it's interesting.)

I love checking the forum there are so many useful tips here and it's lovely to read everyone's stories about their hounds, I would say I check the FB page for last minute updates for walks etc. I think that each one has a place. I also read the newsletter every month, it's fun.

Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated!

I haven't been on much as I used to but I'm organising my wedding so hope I'm forgiven willow is bridesmaid and we making mummy and daddy official hehehe txxx

What lovely news Gill! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'm sure Willow will make a beautiful bridesmaid.

Best, Jo and Kitty

SO pleased for you both, and Willow will make a wonderful bridesmaid

Bootsie was the ring-bearer at our Civil Partnership - it was, as it will be for you, a very special day.

Congratulations xxx

Thank you jo and Susan soon as all bills are paid and stress levels back to normal I will be butting in again hehehehe xxx