Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SQUEEK

Oh Jenny, as you will see from the forum, our beautiful, handsome boy has gone and we are devastated and feel so lost without him. Even Carrie and Spot seem quiet and lost today and are just wanting to stay in their beds.

What you have said about Squeek has given us so much comfort, to know that someone else loved him as much as we do. He was a beautiful looking dog, with a wonderful coat. Just before we took him to the vets yesterday, a little tuft of his coat was lying loose on his back, as if it knew I would love a bit to keep, to remind me of his beautiful coat. The vet also shaved a little bit more for me, after he had gone, so that I could keep it forever with me. I will treasure it always.

Thank you so much for your kind words about him. We are so happy that someone else saw what we saw in him. He was just so special and a great joy in our lives. He is greatly missed already, but your kind words brought a little smile to our faces, even through all the tears we were shedding at the time.

Thank you so much.

Lots of love, Liz, Richard, Carrie and Spot xxxx

1 2