Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BEAUTIFUL SQUEEK

I'm so sorry to read your sad news. You must be absolutely distraught but please take comfort from the fact that you gave Squeek a lovely life and you were brave enough to take the decision at the end so he did not suffer.
Thinking of you. xx

As sad as you feel just now squeek has the best mummy and daddy And couldn't have been more loved lots of love sent your way gill john and willow xxxxx

Liz and Richard.
We are so desperately sorry for you. We know how you feel about all your sons and daughters. We won't call them dogs - to you they are little furry humans.
We remember when you got Squeek - you came for a greyhound to replace Leo. You typically rescued two. We smiled and said that you'd been " Celiafied "
but realistically Celia knew they had both gone to a wonderful home.
Ultimately you made the correct decision like we all do since we love our dogs.
Squeek is now pain free with Leo. Enjoy running free across the Bridge boys.
Thank you Liz and Richard for being wonderful parents to Squeek/
Celia and Jimmy.

Dear Liz and Richard
I am heartbroken for you. It is such a hard decision to make but we all have to make that decision and you did the right thing for Squeek.
We know ourselves how hard it is immediately after our babies go over the bridge, as you also know with Leo.
But as others have said, you gave Squeek a wonderful life and he was truly loved to the end.
He will always be looking down on you with his new pal Leo and they will always be watching over you with smiles in their eyes and love in their hearts.

Take care
Kaz

Dear Folks,

We would like to thank everyone for the kind words about Squeek and our situation just now, which is so painful. Everytime we read the lovely posts, we are in floods of tears again, but this is starting to help us, by releasing some of the pain we are in. The Fife Forum has given us the best bereavement counselling we could have wished for.

We are not the only people in this sad situation this week, there is another family breaking their hearts. Carole and Ronnie have also lost their little girl Jenny a week ago which is so sad to hear. We send our love to you and are heartbroken to hear about another beautiful Greyhound going over the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for having the courage to support us, when you were in the same pain yourselves. I hope your pain starts to ease soon.

Squeek will now have a little girlfriend to skip over the Rainbow Bridge with.

We will now spend the next few weeks giving Carrie and Spot lots of extra cuddles and love, as they are showing signs today of being a bit sad and scared looking. They have been very quiet and just wanting to lie in their beds most of the day. Carrie did perk up quite a lot though, when the word BONIO was mentioned tonight.

Thanks so much everyone. Liz, Richard, Carrie and Spot xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss. You did all you could for him with a good life and love. Run free at the bridge Squeek x

We're so, so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news about your gorgeous boy Squeek. Unfortunately we know only too well the pain you feel, having had to say goodbye to two of our beloved hairy pals in the last 6 months. Our thoughts truly are with you at this sad time, run free beautiful boy.

Elaine, Steve, Lama, Poppy and Rusty

So so sorry to hear this. I'm in tears reading your beautiful post so can't imagine what you are going through. Kai and I are sending you loving thoughts.