Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The golden boy

Great news Ryan. Please give him a cuddle from us and thank you for taking him into your home.
We look forward to seeing the photos.
Jimmy and Celia.

Goldie at home
10 minutes after arriving, too much excitement!

Goldie at home
Perfect height for keeping an eye on those noisy seagulls.

Goldie at home
Taking over my (MY!!) seat.. Lucky there's room for both of us.. Just.

Goldie at home

Handsome lad!

"He really has settled in so well. Such a happy lad, so full of fun. Thanks again for trusting me to give him a good life!"

That's one of the best posts I've read in years, he is indeed a handsome lad and he looks very content on your comfy armchair - does he like it when you play the guitar for him?

He doesn't moan at me to stop playing, which is a marked improvement on the usual human response!

Beautiful pictures of Goldie. It's great to see him so settled in his forever home.

It's been a year now since Goldie (now Séamus!) came to live it up in Leith with myself and my 2 visiting kids. I've never regretted it for a single moment. He's a great pal to have, brilliant with my kids and quite popular with a broad mixture of various dogs that we regularly see out and about, (from little border terriers to big huskies!). So thanks again Jimmy and Celia for giving me a chance and entrusting me to care for this wonderful dog!

Here's a few photo's from the last year.

Image 01

Image 02

Image 3

Image 4

(Such a graceful sleeper....)

Image 5

Image 6

(Relaxing on a wee stop off at the pub).

Image 8

Hi Ryan.
I remember the day we delivered him down Leith Walk.
You've done a great job with him. He's so happy. The pictures tell the tale.
Thank you for taking him into your home.
Give him a huge cuddle rom his old uncle and auntie. :laughing:

Yes, he does look like the ultimate happy greyhound and I guess you two must be soulmates.
Ryan, your photography skills are even better than your reputed guitar playing ones!
Best wishes to you both.