Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lola back from her holiday

The lovely Lola has come home from her holidays with Uncle Jimmy and Auntie Celia.

She is looking fabulous and must have had her wee legs walked off her as she looks so sleek and silky. (Note to self, must walk her more!)

She has her lurcher cousin Roxi staying with her for the week, they are such good girls and best friends and love to swap beds and eat each other's food.

I've had them out for a few walks together, a new experience for me, and discovered that it is as easy walking two dogs as one! But even more fun, so maybe Lola might get a wee boyfriend at some point ??

I want to thank Jimmy and Celia for looking after wee Lola so well and letting me go on holiday and enjoy my son's wedding in Barcelona without worrying about her.

I realise I haven't posted on this forum for a while, as I've been posting on the FB page, however I know the importance of this forum and do regularly visit it. I will make a point of posting here more often as I really appreciate everyone's friendliness, help and knowledge.

Lola on holiday

Lola on holiday

Re: Lola back from her holiday

She's beautiful :) glad you enjoyed your holiday.