Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking to see how a dog is doing

Hi just wondering about the white and black bitch I rehomed with yous five year ago she will becoming up on ten now I think the lassie that homes her was from Dundee bit 100% on that if anyone knows how she is doing if they could text me on this number plz it's 07724319232

Thanks George

Re: Looking to see how a dog is doing

Can any one help George Lennon find out how his dog is doing?

I think it great when the previous owners of the dogs are interested in how their dogs are doing in their retirement and on their forever homes.

I still keep Lassie's Trainer updated on how she is doing and she has been retired almost 9 years. Pamela is always delighted to hear my updates on Lassie.

To try and help George I said to him on our Facebook paqe to try posting here as some users dont use Facebook.

When George had this dog her name was Ace and her racing name was haggling.

Ace was rehomed on the 6th July 2012 and was born September 2008.
Ace's ear marking are IX-XPS

This is her picture.

Lets hope you find out George

Best of Luck

George, Morag

Lassie & Ace

George, Morag, Lassie & Ace
Can any one help George Lennon find out how his dog is doing?

I think it great when the previous owners of the dogs are interested in how their dogs are doing in their retirement and on their forever homes.

I still keep Lassie's Trainer updated on how she is doing and she has been retired almost 9 years. Pamela is always delighted to hear my updates on Lassie.

To try and help George I said to him on our Facebook paqe to try posting here as some users dont use Facebook.

When George had this dog her name was Ace and her racing name was haggling.

Ace was rehomed on the 6th July 2012 and was born September 2008.
Ace's ear marking are IX-XPS

This is her picture.

Lets hope you find out George

Best of Luck

George, Morag

Lassie & Ace

Am guessing that no one can help me track this big girly down hope she is still alive and well plz could someone please help me find out more information about this big girly thanks George

Just an idea but Celia and Jimmy keep records of all the dogs they have rehomed, maybe try contacting them direct and they might be amenable to contacting who adopted her on your behalf.

Good luck.