Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP HELP HELP HELP.

Shown here are photographs taken of ARY and MOLLY when they were rehomed together on 15th November 2009.

They have lived very happily together for nearly eight years. Unfortunately their family are emigrating to Spain and they can't take the dogs with them.

MOLLY is 12 and ARY is 11. They are two great doggies and we are taking them back into our kennels this weekend.

Unfortunately the shock of returning to the kennels will be very traumatic for them. We personally cannot take them into our own house as we have 10 dogs in the house already. Three of them will not accept the old dogs.

Is there anyone out there kind enough to take the dogs into their home ? If they do, GRF will contract to pay all their vet fees. We do not want them to suffer.

Could you help two inseparable golden oldies to end their days peacefully in a loving family ? They both deserve that.

Celia and Jimmy.

Molly

Molly.

Ary

Ary.

Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP.

Celia and Jimmy,

If my wife Stephanie and I were not so far away in Arizona we would take them both. We have lost two greyhounds in the last three years (Tippy and Maddie) and have a 12 year old who is not doing great. When our big boy Icey leaves us we will be down to just our little girl Ellie who is 5 years old.

I hope you can find a home for the two of them together, they are beautiful.

Aw, those poor dogs. I hope they find a loving New home soon.

The old dogs are arriving at the kennels tomorrow where they will spend the rest of their lives, at least, safely.

We can't offer a home, alas, got 3 already and no space for more. But if they were rehomed anywhere near Dundee, we would be happy to help out with walking/transport to vets etc. Meantime will keep on telling people about their plight and keep our fingers tightly crossed for them. At least they have you, Jimmy and Celia, to help them now. It must have been a very tough decision for their family to leave them. Rachel and Geoff

Thank you Rachel, that is kind of you.
The dogs have found a home. Nowhere near Dundee though.
Details to follow soon.

Great to hear that these two Golden Oldies have found a home

That's brilliant news

That's wonderful news!

There is a Heaven.

Two angels arrived at the kennels today from a Heavenly location called Gourock. Their names are Jan and William Coull.

They and their family took the beautiful 12 year olds Harry ( Ari ) and Molly back to their forever home.

We are sure that they will both see out their lives in warmth and happiness in a forever, loving family home.

Thank you William and Jan for your kindness. It is much appreciated, especially by Harry and Molly.

Harry and Molly.

Jan and William with Harry and Molly.

Re: There is a Heaven.

Fantastic news!

This has made our day - have been sharing wildly on Facebook!

Felt SO bad for Ary & Molly, and so thrilled that they have found their forevers (again).

Was good to see you both last Saturday

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Re: There is a Heaven. A Cool decision

You are amazingly kind They are just like my Mac n Maisie and I'd hate to think of them being without their home. You deserve some seriously good Karma. Xxxx

Great news! Congratulations to Jan and William.