Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pictures from today's walk at Tentsmuir

Hi Heather & Douglas
I don't seem to be able to open the link to your photos. Could you possibly email them to me for the newsletter.
Thanks
Kaz Brundell

kbrundell@btinternet.com

Heather & Douglas - thanks for posting up the photos

Roy - thanks for leading the walk

Kaz,

The photobucket links should just work by copying and pasting into your browser - they did for me earlier, although they don't seem to now.

Alternatively, they're on Facebook - clicky (you don't need a Facebook account to view them)

I have tried copying and pasting the links to the photos, but I'm afraid this doesn't work for me either. I clicked on the 'clicky' link and was able to see 7 lovely photos. Were there any more?

It would be great for those of us who can't access photo bucket or Facebook if the pictures could be included in future newsletters as Kaz requests. For those of us who live too far away to come on these walks it is lovely to keep up with what is going on. The walks look great fun!

Best, Jo

The links still work for me if I copy both lines and paste into a browser. There are issues in wraparound which means that longer links (which I can't change) are split over 2 lines. If anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate the advice

Kaz

I'll email to you. If you need a better resolution, please let me know

These are optimised for the web

Please let me know if you don't get them

Thanks

Douglas

Heather & Douglas
The links still work for me if I copy both lines and paste into a browser. There are issues in wraparound which means that longer links (which I can't change) are split over 2 lines. If anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate the advice

You can use tinyurl.com to compress lengthy web addresses. Bizarrely enough your links work again for me today!

Thanks Steve

Here are the compressed links

Folder
http://tinyurl.com/y8v8pwv8

Slideshow
http://tinyurl.com/y7scdrj5

We'll get there!

Many thanks, that works! Lovely pictures, and it looks like you had another great walk. I wish I could come to these!