Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prob with new calendar now sorted

Hi everyone,

I think the teething problem with the new calendar should now be sorted. If you go to the introduction page and follow the instructions you should be able to use it as intended. Thank you George and Marion and Eileen for letting me know that something was wrong.

John.

Re: Prob with new calendar now sorted

Thanks John. I have now been able to put my days in the calendar on my tablet.
I just hope that people will look at it and use it. Thanks again

I'm afraid that I don't quite understand how the calendar works. When I open up "My calendar" I see entries in pink or blue entitled "Walking" or "Dog walking" under a couple of dates. Does this mean that a person has registered to walk the dogs on those days? What's the difference between pink and blue?

Hi Sheila,

The colours don't mean anything, you can pick whatever colour you like best. I guess that it does mean that someone is going to walk the dogs on that day when they put walking or dog walking. Maybe it would be a good idea to put a bit more in the description field like your name and what time you will be walking. I think there's plenty of space so you can write more if you want to.

Hope this helps.
John.

Thanks.

Have got it now and added myself for dog walking for the next three Fridays. It would be a good idea if people added their names. I have put "Sheila - walking" for instance.

Thank you so much, John, the calendar now works beautifully and it's up to us to get people to sign up to walking days so we don't leave the kennels short of volunteers. It won't happen overnight but it's a great start.
One question, how do you delete an entry if you find you won't be able to cover that day after all?