Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Princess Gismo

With my heart still hurting I wanted to share the new of our girl Gismos passing. She was found in the garden with no clear sign of what happened to her on tuesday 22nd August. We are still waiting for autopsy results to come back. She was happy and full of life, it's been a huge shock! She is missed dearly!

Re: Princess Gismo

We know exactly how you are feeling at this sad time having lost our boy Sandy very suddenly and quite unexpected last year. I remember Gismo well she was kennelled with Rashi in fact I was at the kennels the day you came to collect her and got stuck in the snow,she was a fantastic dog and we know she was much loved and had a great life with you and wanted for nothing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Run free at the bridge Gismo x

So sorry to hear your news
Run free sweet Gismo

Thinking of you all

Kaz

I'm so sorry to see this tragic news. It must have been a terrible shock! My thoughts are with you.

Oh Natalie.
That is terrible news. She was a true princess. She was the smallest girl in the kennels and her kennel mate was the largest boy. Thank you for giving her a wonderful life. Sometimes when we visited Fay we would see her. She was beautiful.
So sorry.
Run free over the Bridge dear wee Gismo.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.

I miss her beautiful face so much! Myself and mum would like to visit it the kennels as we have a big bag of her food the was newly opened plus I feel like I need greyhound cuddles! It's still very raw but we would like to speak with yourselfs about fostering in the future and coming to help walk the dogs. X

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope a visit to the kennels brings you some comfort xxx