Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October draw

Hi everyone

We have 61 numbers entered into the draw this month. This gives us a total of £122 which will be split as £73.20 to GRF and £48.80 to the winner.

Many thanks, as ever, to everyone who participates in the lucky number draw and helps raise those much needed funds for the homeless hounds.

Good luck to everyone taking part.

Re: October draw

Hi Fiona,

How do I go about participating in the monthly draw please?

Best, Jo

Re: October draw

Number 16 was drawn today by Steve which belongs to Ace Petrie - lovely hound of George and Morag. Ace has very kindly donated his winnings to the homeless hounds - thank you very much Ace.

Thanks again to everyone who takes part.

Thank you Jo for asking how to participate. It is very simple. Each number costs £2 per month and it is split 60% to GRF and 40% to the winner. You can pay at the walks or even easier (for me anyway) you can set up a standing order each month into the bank account. If you email me at grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk I will send you a list of the vacant numbers. It is the same number which will be entered each month for as long as you wish to take part. If you choose to pay by standing order I will send the bank details to you also. The draw takes place every month at the dog walks.