Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hudson

I was so happy to see Hudson found his forever home. I fell in love with him when I was collecting Lola from her holidays. He kept tapping me on the back and leaning against his crate for a cuddle. I was sorely tempted by him so I’m absolutely delighted to see him in The Lucky Ones. Have a happy life big handsome boy x

Re: Hudson

Hudson and Annie settled in brilliantly,feels like they have been here forever.Hudson is a big softy ,Annie is the boss x

Absolutely delighted to see that big daft pup Hudson has found his home with Annie. He is such a character and a firm kennel favourite. They make a stunning pair of black beauties. Be good both of you and enjoy your forever home.

Such a lovely boy who just loves attention! Very happy to see him with a forever home and to hear he is doing so well with Annie!

You are so right, Donna, Hudson is a big softie and Annie is quite a strong character. I think it will be a marriage made in heaven and wish you huge joy with them both.
I thought my legs w/b free of 'tramlines' where Hudson stretched out a paw from his crate in the GRF kitchen to remind me I'd stopped petting him for a moment, then I was chatting to Celia and Jimmy outside Pharaoh's kennel and he did the same - another beautiful boy who needs lots of love.