Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Connor-chops!

Thanks Marion. Holiday was good but couldn't wait to get back to get my boy! As for Connor he's settling in very well and like you say being spoiled rotten which he and all the hounds deserve.
Big hugs to Guinness Eagle from me xx

Connor is such a lucky boy to have got himself a forever home with Eileen. Jack, Teigan and I wish you many happy years together.

Thanks Sheila

Congratulations! Never met Connor but he looked fantastic on the "Please choose me" page.

Congratulations Eileen Connor looks one happy and contented hound

Thanks Bert

Hi Marion

I met you on the day we picked up Peter from the kennels , just to say he's settling in , still a bit scared ( not shaking anymore though!) but progressing all the time ... thank you all at the kennels for looking after Peter while he was looking for a home... enjoy your Conner too

Kind Regards

Caroline Neil & Peter

Thanks Caroline. Glad that Peter is settling, its always good to hear how the adopted dogs are getting on. It's amazed me just how quickly Connor has adapted to home life and its comforts considering he's never been in a house! Love him to bits already.
Cuddles to Peter
x

Amazed? - Eileen, if there was ever a greyhound that was made for home life - a soft bed, good food and lots of cuddles, it is your Connor. Heaven has just come down to Earth for him and you have done that.

Hi

Sorry Eileen & Marion , I got the names mixed up!

Glad Conner has his forever home , Peter would say hi but he's busy sleeping!

Caroline