Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2018 Greyhound Rescue Fife Wall and Desk Calendars

Starting with 2010 GRF has produced an annual wall calendar every year as a fundraiser.By request we started producing a small desk calendar as well and it is that time of year again. For anyone new to GRF all production costs are covered by people or companies sponsoring a month in the calendars so all sales £££ goes to the homeless hounds.

The wall calendar features various homeless hounds to give them publicity and hopefully help find their forever home. Sponsorship of a month in the wall calendar costs £40 and your business logo/details or perhaps dedication to a deceased fur friend can be included.

The desk calendar is the chance for rehomed hounds to appear in print. It costs £21 and if you sponsor a month you get to include a photo of your hound in the calendar. First preference will go to hounds who have previously NOT been featured.

If you have any questions or would like to see more photos please get in contact. I would like help to find (business) sponsors for the wall calendar so if you can lend a paw it would be very much appreciated.

Michele

Re: 2018 Greyhound Rescue Fife Wall and Desk Calendars

Hello, do we have any more new hounds that have saved up their treat money and would like to feature in the desk calendar? I need your help to make these calendars happen! Remember the sponsorship pays for all production costs so all sales £££ goes to the homeless hounds- if we all pull together this could be £1000 which would go a very long way in helping with vets bills or buying food....

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michelle
My name is Len and i was wondering if i could be on the calendar. I was rehomed in 2012 and i would like to help some of my fellow greys. I have saved my treat money for awhile so would like to sponser a pic of myself for one of the months. My mum is hopeless with anything technical so needs a step by step guide about how to organise it.
Thanks Len x

Hi Len,
we hope you are doing well, haven't seen you since last years dog show. We would love to have you in the calendar as you are a great example of bad boy done REAL good!
First thing we need is a photo of you. Does your mum have email? She can email me your photo marfykiwi@sky.com If she needs help with this reply here and I'll hopefully get her all techy like lol.
To pay does she use Paypal or a cheque or can you get to the kennels?

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your photo,
Tara Frodo Blue and Mafi

Hi Tara, Frodo, Blue & Mafi,

Our mummy and daddy are asking if you still need sponsors for the calendar?

Much love,

Lama, Poppy, Rusty and Daisy xx

Hi Lama, Poppy, Rusty and Daisy,
We have 1 definite place left on the desk calendar and still need 4 sponsors for the wall calendar (awaiting to hear from a couple of people). Plz get in touch asap (Friday at latest) if you are still interested.

Best wishes,
Tara and the gang x

Hi Michele,

Do you know how much the wall and desk calendars will be in case I get pre-orders at upcoming fundraiser.

Thanks
Karen

Michele, I will pay money due for Connor at the kennels if thats ok.

Karen
Hi Michele,

Do you know how much the wall and desk calendars will be in case I get pre-orders at upcoming fundraiser.

Thanks
Karen

Desk calendars will be £5, wall calendars will be £7.50. Yes folks prices held at the same as last year and the year before and maybe even the year before that lol. Great value and you're helping the homeless hounds at the same time. Remember every penny from sales goes to the hounds thanks to everyone that has sponsored the calendars production.

Karen, I can send you the cover files for both calendars if you want to print them out to promote them.

Eileen
Michele, I will pay money due for Connor at the kennels if thats ok.

Eileen, that's no problem. Please just ensure Jimmy knows it is for the calendars. Many thanks.