Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Order your GRF 2018 Calendars here

Michele,
I'd like one desk and one wall calendar please. I can pick them up from the kennels.
I've done my sums and, with sponsorship fees, I make the total £73.50. Can I send this to your Paypal account?

Hi Michelle
I would like 2 wall calendars posted out please. Let me know postage cost & Do I pay through paypal.

Stuart

Hi Michelle,

Can I order 3 wall calendars & 2 desk calendars.

Will collect from kennels

Thanks

Karen & Niel

one wall calendar please! could you post it for us at paddy wilson 25,rosebank, Dunfermline KY11 4BD. Let me know how mutch for calendar and p&p and how to pay. thanks paddy wilson

Hi Michele
Can I have 4 desk calendars and 1 wall ,will collect them from kennels next week and pay Jimmy if that's alright ,thanks Bert

Hi everyone, thanks for your orders. We are just back from a greyt holiday in Ardersier so will sit down tomorrow and make a note of all your requests. Printers have said calendars will be ready Friday :-D

Can I have I desk please pick up at kennels.

Evelyn Robinson
Can I have I desk please pick up at kennels.
Hi Evelyn, calendars are now at the kennels. There are some spare desk ones so you will be able to pick up one.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michele. i have orderd the GRF 2018 Calendar from Ebay just now its the easy way for us. kind regards to Celia and Jimmy all the best for 2018. paddy wilson

Are there any calendars still available? Thanks