Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Megan

Hi Celia and Jimmy. Very sad to let you know that we lost our beautiful Megan yesterday.

She developed major problems with fluid in her chest which sadly was not curable. She was nearly 12 yrs old and we were so lucky to have had 10 fabulous years with her as a fit and well dog.

Bob at vetrica had been her vet all her life and was absolutely wonderful with her, he's such a gem.

We will miss her so much but are so grateful for adopting her from you both 10 yrs ago.

We have lots of wonderful memories and fabulous photos to keep.

I hope you are both keeping well these days and the recent dreadful weather hasn't been too hard on you or the rescue itself.

Kind regards
Christine

Re: Megan

We are so sorry to hear about MEGAN, thinking of you all at this sad time

Hi Christine,

We are so VERY sorry to hear about Megan - I guess it doesn't matter how many years we have with our beloved hounds, it is NEVER long enough.

Like you, Bob at Vetrica has been Bootsie's vet since he first arrived with us and he is, indeed, a wonderful vet and a total gem - he has been brilliant with Bootsie, and very patient with us, during Bootsie's various health issues.

Our thoughts are with you ... Megan will live on in your hearts and memories, until you meet again. Run free sweet girl.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xXx

I met you at Vetrica a few weeks ago when I was in with my boy. So sorry to hear your news. She was a lovely gentle girl.

We are so sorry to hear your sad news about Megan. We know exactly how you are feeling just now, as we also lost our little boy Spot on the 19th February. He also had fluid in his chest area, almost 7 litres were drained from him, but there was no cure for him either. Our thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about Megan. Xxx

Love and hugs to you sorry for your loss gill john and willow xxx

Hi Christine.
I've not been on the forum for a few days and I've just read about Megan's death.
We're so very, very sorry to hear about that. We remember that day very well when we brought her to you. She was a lovely little girl and we remember recommending her to you.
Please remember all the great times you had with her. Forget the bad day. You gave her 10 wonderful years. Most greyhounds don't experience that so we thank you very much for taking her.
RIP dearest wee Megan.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.

So sorry to hear about Megan. Our thoughts are with you.

Run free Megan.

Elaine, Steve, Lama, Poppy, Rusty and Daisy xx xxxx