Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trina

Kell comforting Trina. I don't know if he knows, or even if she knows, but she has terminal liver failure and a very limited time left with us

Re: Trina

So sorry to hear this news Steve. Thinking of you all and special hugs for Trina

Kaz

I'm so sorry to hear this news. As I recall, you were Trina's second chance family and what a great forever home she chose. We wish you well and hope she can have a peaceful and relatively pain-free ending to her happy time with you. Kell looks so wise, I'm sure he understands.
Best wishes to you and Lynne, Trina, Kell, Lucy and Boss.

Sorry to hear of your sad news Steve her second chance with you and she couldn't of got a better home xx

I remember when Trina came to the kennels in need of a new start. Steve and Elaine offered her a home when she most needed it and she has has a wonderful second family as a member of the Dowd pack. Whenever the inevitable happens, Trina is and has been loved by a caring family and you can't get better than that. X

After a short, brave fight with illness Trina crossed over the rainbow bridge peacefully today. She thoroughly enjoyed her two short years with us - I think she revelled in having the company of Kell, Lucy and Boss, and of course me and Julie. Such a happy, mischievous little dog. Sleep well til we meet again

So sorry to hear about Trina, Steve and Julie. She was a lucky girl to spend her last years with you guys.

Run free beautiful girl.

Elaine, Steve, Lama, Poppy, Rusty and Daisy xx xxxx

STEVE JULIE
WE ARE SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT BEAUTIFUL TRINA SHE WAS SO LOVED AND
VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS HER FAMILY .
WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL .AND YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
RUN FREE TRINA .

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful Trina.

Dear Steve and Julie,
A little warning lets you brace yourself but doesn't make the loss any easier. From your early posts, I recall she bonded particularly strongly with her new 'Dad' and settled happily into her new pack. She was a very lucky girl and I can't believe it was only 2 years ago that you adopted her. The dogs seem to have a more philosophical approach to death and loss than we mere humans but I know how sad you must be and I send sincerest condolences.
Julie, I can picture your face clearly but I'm useless with names - apologies.