Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter

Good morning all, just to let you know that the newsletter is now online! this includes some rather exciting news...
Hope you enjoy!

Re: Newsletter

Such a great newsletter, Dylan, thank you!
I loved the tribute to dear Katie and the account of intrepid Sue and tentative Barry's adventures in the Highlands - did they not get excited when they saw hares/deer?
My lot (even gentle Jock and blind Foggy) agree with TH about cats and will gladly sign a petition.
Sheila's article about home visits was great and really useful. I have done a few for Celia in the East Neuk on a 'common sense' basis but it's great to have tips from an experienced checker.
I home checked for Misty and Flash (now Ash), the whippet crosses you mentioned as recently re- homed. They are in heaven, with acres of land and a really special new Dad.

Thanks for another great newsletter Dylan. Such a lovely dedication to poor Katie.

Another great newsletter on all counts! Kitty agrees wholeheartedly with TH. Our neighbours' cat loves to sit on her (Kitty's) fence and tease her from a great height. But up here it's even worse! We live right on the coast, and the seagulls also love to sit on the fence and on the garage roof too, and no amount of jumping up and down and barking will make them go away! Kitty is cross!

Thank you all, so good to hear that you enjoyed it