Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dog show - General

Hi
I should be able to come along Home baking stall again?

Jenny

Excellent Jenny that would be superb thanks πŸ˜πŸ‘

Happy to help out on a stall or whatever you need done on the day.

I am looking forward to coming along with Flora to enter her in the show. I have been busy painting rocks with greyhounds on. They are various shapes and sizes and can be used as ornaments, paperweights, doorstops or memorial stones. They are varnished and sealed so can be displayed outside and in the garden. So far I have about 20 but hopefully will get some more made this week. I was planning on bringing them along to sell on the day to raise some funds if you would be interested? Would there be spare room on one of the stalls or I could bring a small table along with me.

Hi guys

If definitely coming along, we can set up a wee stall/table for you in main area and you can sell them from their πŸ˜πŸ‘

Rachel

We are 1 short on tombola stall, so that would be great if can help out there πŸ˜πŸ‘

*there* πŸ˜‰

Yes that’s fine.I know Evelyn from Tues morn at kennels. I can help at Tombola too and sell rocks from there. Will just need someone to cover while I enter Flora in her class. See you next Sunday thenπŸ™‚πŸ¦ŠπŸΎ