Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sox

I'm so sorry to hear about Sox. I have been familiar with him through the Forum, and he was a lovely boy.

Sorry to hear that sad news about Sox Iain he was a lovely greyhound

Karen

He was such a strikingly handsome boy with a character to match and I don't doubt that he revelled in the happy home you gave him and faced this final ordeal with fortitude, as have you. He was very lucky to find you.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. It is so hard having to make that decision but you know in your hearts it was the right one. He will be pain free now running with his pals over the bridge but he will never really leave you and will always be looking down on you with love in his heart. Run free sweet Sox. Thinking of you all

To Iain and family,

We are so sorry to hear about Sox's passing.
He has left you many memories to cherrish of your time together that will last forever.
Sox gave you his heart and left his paw prints on your heart and you will be together forever.

He will be sitting on his forever sofa over the Rainbow Bridge thanking you for a fantastic retirement that some Greyhounds dont get so on his behalf thank you for caring and loving him.

Rest In Peace Big Man (Sox) Gone but never forgotten.

George, Morag

Ace & Chelsea

Iain.
We've owned over 1200 greyhounds and though you remember them all there are a few who stand out.
Sox was one. We'll never forget him coming on his holidays to the kennel and belting into his own special kennel spot which he made his own.
He was a true gentleman and never gave anyone any trouble. He was in the first batch of Greyhound Trust dogs to come to our kennels. I still remember the first instant I saw him coming out of the van.
RIP you dear big boy. Everybody loved you. Thanks to your mummy and daddy for taking you into their family.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.