We have 62 numbers entered the draw this month giving us a total of £124. This will be split and £74.40 to GRF and £49.60 to the winner.
Thanks to everyone who takes part and helps to raise funds for the homeless hounds.
There are plenty more numbers if anyone wants to take part. It’s £2 per month per number and 60% of the fund goes to GRF with the remaining 40% to the winner. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to take part.