Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Win treats for Greyhound Rescue Fife!

I've entered a photo competition(Britain's Smiliest Dog) hoping to win £250 worth of yummy dog treats for our pals at Greyhound Rescue Fife to enjoy. Please take a moment to click here & vote for Flay's photo.

The competiton runs for another week & we need to be in the top 10 at the end of the week to be in with a chance of winning the treats for the Greyhounds.
You can vote daily, & please also share the link out so we can have a chance at winning for GRF!

You can copy & paste this address if the link wont work for you
http://wshe.es/85Xa2phV

Thank you so much <3

Re: Win treats for Greyhound Rescue Fife!

Done! What a beautiful smile! Good luck with the competition.

Thank you so much Jo.
Please keep voting folks, remember you can vote again(every 24 hours) if you have already, only 5 days remaining.

One last push, only 15 hours left of the voting & we're in 11th place, we only need into the top 10 to be in with a chance of winning the treats. click here to vote Thankyou so much xxx

Voted again. I hope it helps. Good luck!:smiley:

It DID help Jo thankyou so much!! The voting ended today with Flay in 9th place-we're in the top ten from which the judge(dog behaviourist apparently) will be judging the most genuine smile.
I'm keeping fingers & tootsies crossed for a win, thankyou so much to everyone that voted! :revolving_hearts:

That's great news. I do hope that Flay's smile wins - I can't imagine anyone could beat that beautiful smile. :smiley: