Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog coats

Hi everyone,
As you know Bert McCurdy sources coats for GRF. These are the coats that are on sale at the Dog Show and also at the Scottish Greyhound Gathering at Musselburgh. As Berts daughter, I thought I would try and help out and sell the coats on the grf facebook page and so far have had a few sales. Thank you 😃

So please let me know if you are interested in buying a new coat for that special hound in your life. You can get me through the grf page on Facebook (jan buckley) or by email - missjan18@hotmail.com

The coats are really good value at £20. They can be collected from Rosyth or Edinburgh (daytime) or I can post for 3.95 which covers 2nd class recorded Royal Mail. Payment in cash or by paypal please.

*All monies from the coats with the exception of postage goes to GRF*

Sizes available: 1 small only - 26 black with red trim, medium coats - size 28 and the large which is a 30. Black, Blue, Red, Green with black trim and Maroon with navy trim available in medium and large. Photos to follow....

Get your hound ready for Winter 😃 and help raise funds for the ones still waiting on their forever homes.

Re: Dog coats

These are very nice coats and very competitively priced.