Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Waiting on news from the vets.

Thank you Angie and Jo. Her limp has gone, but was occasionally coming back again in the last two weeks and she was losing weight. Hopefully, it is just a bit of arthritis, which is bad enough, but not life threatening for her. She is 10 now, so hopefully we will have her for a very long time yet. We adopted her along with Leo about 7 years ago. They were our first Greyhounds. Leo unfortunately died of cancer when he was nearly 12. He was 8 when we adopted him. We then adopted Squeek and Spot together, after Leo died and they both died of cancer within 7 months of each other. Spot died in February this year and Squeek the July before. So you can just imagine how relieved we were to hear that our little girl Carrie does not have cancer. We adopted Reuben, when Spot died. He acts like a very large puppy, weighing 43kgs. He licked Carrie's face all over, when we went to pick her up from the vets today. It was so sweet to see. I think he missed her. Thanks again Angie and you too Jo.
The forum would not let me post a separate thank to you Jo as it said I was using excessive posts!

Fantastic news! What a relief :grinning:

Hi Liz and Richard.
We are more pleased than you can possibly imagine since you kind folks have had more than your fair share of bad news recently. Yu deserve lots and lots of good news.
Jimmy and Celia.

Thank you so much Celia and Jimmy. We are over the moon tonight, knowing that we will still have our little girl with us. We have been so worried over the last week or two, but luck was with us today, helped no doubt by the kind words and thoughts of so many lovely people on the forum and on Facebook. I do not know how we would get through these worrying times, without all their support and good wishes. Reuben was so pleased to see his girlfriend home again and licked her face all over at the vets, when we went to collect her. It was so lovely to see.