Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My kennel visit yesterday 21/9/18

Thank you to all involved in arranging the lovely tea/cake lunch for me yesterday, it was so unexpected. Seeing all of my co workers, dog walkers, Celia and Jimmy and of course getting a doggie fix made it a memorable day. To top it all of, I got loads of kisses from Connor!
I have missed you all so much, but my sister has said she'll bring me up again.
Thanks to Christine for my flowers and of course to my old coffee drinking friend, Eagle, for my card, thank you.
Celia and Jimmy - what can I say - I appreciate your support, caring and friendship, what did I do before GRF and you pair came into my life?
Till I visit again, thanks.

Re: My kennel visit yesterday 21/9/18

Eileen. Just visit us any time at all.
You will always be more than welcome at GRF.
You are an inspiration to us all.
See you soon.
Jimmy, Celia ad Connor. :relaxed:

It was so lovely to see you. We and the dogs have all missed you so much. Looking forward to your next visit.
Sheila x

You are one very special lady - hopefully we'll see you next time you get to GRF. Eagle doesn't like my coffee much as I drink it black and high caffeine!
A friend gave me a picture of a frog with his hands tight round the neck of a stork and the caption "Never, ever, ever give up". It still makes me smile.

Marion that's an excellent motto to have and to follow. My simple philosophy is to go with the flow, do all I can while I can and be as independent as I can. I'm also a very stubborn sod so I intend to prove that doctors don't know it all!
And yes it was always very milky coffee that Eagle and I shared at lunch times lol. Looking forward to my next visit to the kennels to get my next doggie fix.