Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mabel

Hi Celia and Jimmy

Thank you for being so wonderful yesterday. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with you and, of course, being able to take Mabel home with us was fabulous!

She's absolutely gorgeous and has picked up 'bathroom duties' very quickly! Made herself at home on the sofa and on her duvet on the floor. She loves Megan's toys and fluffies which we kept duly washed! She throws them around and squeaks them all but doesn't tear them to shreds! She's happy to just play with them.

After her dinner last night she went out to the garden and 'performed' then got up on the bed and went to sleep! That was her till the morning. She's so beautiful and coming out of her shell now.

I will try and attach a photo but this machine of mine doesn't always oblige so apologies if it fails to attach!

Hope all goes well with your treatment Jimmy, we'll be thinking if you.xx

Many thanks again for Mabel, we just love her to bits

Xxx

Re: Mabel

Lucky Mabel and lucky you! She is just the total package - stunning looks and super-engaging personality. I'll miss walking her but I'm just delighted she's found such a lovely home. We wish you all much happiness.

Re: Mabel

Hi Folks.
Thank you for the lovely update on Mabel.
We're so happy that things are going well. She was a great favourite in the kennels.
Thank you for taking her into your home.
Please give her a big cuddle from uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.