Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kinross Christmas Market

Hi Everyone. Just to let you all know that Steve and I will be running the GRF stall at the Kinross Christmas Market on Saturday 24 November from 4-7pm. All donations will be gratefully accepted - toiletries, bottles, meal vouchers, jars of jam (from that glut of plums you may have had!) We are hoping to make up hampers so anything suitable would be much appreciated. I am usually at the kennels on a Friday so will pick up any donations then, or can be contacted on 07505 775999. Any help on the day would be great and please bring your greyhounds along to show off our wonderful dogs.
I have some favours to ask: Bert, do you have a banner to put at the front of the stall?

Steve, can you please put something on Facebook to advertise the event and to ask for donations.

Helen, Evelyn has told me that you have previously made some lovely jam for the stall and organised a veg hamper. Would you be able to do this again?

Thanking you all in advance.

Christine and Steve

Re: Kinross Christmas Market

Hi Christine,

We will leave a drink hamper at kennels tomorrow for you. Also some dog biscuits that you can maybe make up some wee dog treat bags to sell with.

Karen & Niel

Kinross Christmas Market Saturday 24th 4pm till 7pm

Looks like its going to be a dry day (so far for the market) I hope it goes really well and you have a very successful afternoon.

Re: Kinross Christmas Market Saturday 24th 4pm till 7pm

Good Luck Christine Hope the weather stays DRY for you and you make lots of £’s for the homeless greyhounds and you get
Lots of surport today sorry I cannot Help out tonight but Hope it goes Well for you.
Evelyn.