Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2019 GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE CALENDARS

GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE 2019 CALENDARS
Top photographer and his able assistant aka Steve and Julie have been out photographing the stars of next years Please Choose Me wall calendar. For those new to the group sponsorship of the cover and each month pays for the production of the calendars meaning ALL ££££ FROM SALES GOES TO THE CARE OF THE HOMELESS HOUNDS AT BALTREE!
The same applies to the sales of the desk calendars which feature rehomed hounds. There are 13 sponsors needed for the desk calendar which entitles you to get your hound's photo used. Exact cost will be known when the printers have been back in contact but it should be around £25. Preference is given to dogs that haven't been included before.
The cost to sponsor a month in the wall calendar should be around £50 and for business sponsors your logo/ contact details will be included. For personal sponsors a small photo, few lines or similar can be included.
If you are interested please get in contact. The calendars need YOUR help to go ahead. Hounds, please prod your 2leggers into action and help make the production process easier than a trip to the vets to get your anal glands squeezed.
Tara, Frodo and Blue.

SPONSORSHIP COSTS

Sponsorship for a month in the wall calendar is £40 (same as last year!)
Desk calendar is £22. Three slots sold already!
Big thank you to Winter and Simpson Printers

Re: SPONSORSHIP COSTS

Hi Michele,

I would like to sponsor a page on the wall calendar, but for some reason your email address has disappeared from my address book, and the link via the GRF web site does not work on my computer. Please could I ask you to email me at jogoss123@btinternet.com.

Best, Jo

Re: SPONSORSHIP COSTS

Cmon hounds, our 2legger needs your support.
Please ask employers, any businesses esp. animal related (not vet at the moment) if they would like to sponsor a month £40. We have one confirmed sponsor for the wall calendar and are awaiting to hear back from several. Your help is needed. Thanks

Re: 2019 GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE CALENDARS

Michele, we'll sponsor a page. Do we get to make a dedication on the sponsored page as before? If so, I'd like to sponsor January for Jock the Lad, who would have been 14 on the 14th.

Michelle

As you know we have sponsored a page in the calendar for many years.

I think its time for new hound owners to take this up if they can.

However, if you get desperate, I will of course sponsor a page for you

Kaz xx

Marion
Michele, we'll sponsor a page. Do we get to make a dedication on the sponsored page as before? If so, I'd like to sponsor January for Jock the Lad, who would have been 14 on the 14th.
Hello Marion, yes if someone wishes to personally sponsor a month in the Homeless hounds wall calendar they are more than welcome to include a photo and tribute.
Thank you

Hi, if you have a month left on the desk calendar we will happily sponsor. It would be Captain, Dolly and Bess who we adopted in 2011 and 2014. Thanks

Valerie Jamieson
Hi, if you have a month left on the desk calendar we will happily sponsor. It would be Captain, Dolly and Bess who we adopted in 2011 and 2014. Thanks
Hello Valerie we would love to have your hounds in the desk calender. Could you please send me a photo of them asap to marfykiwi@sky.com
I will email you about payment later on
Many thanks, Michele