Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would you like to buy a coat at the Monthly Walk on Sunday at Aberdour

Winter is upon us.... we seem to have skipped Autumn. It's definitely coat weather.

Billy the greyhound wanted you to see all colours available in the coats and asks anyone if they would like to collect one at this weekends walk at Aberdour. He says he could send his admin assistant alongπŸ˜„

£20 each - with every penny going to GRF.

*Special offer*
If you buy two coats or more on Sunday 11th there will be a mystery gift. Billy says the gift is only suitable for hounds and owners should not get excited 😎

Send an email to Jan, my personal assistant to arrange.

Billy 🐾🐾

Re: Would you like to buy a coat at the Monthly Walk on Sunday at Aberdour

Here is a picture of Billy modeling the coats.
Coats

I will be at the walk on Sunday between 10.30am and 11am at the top car park :-)

For anyone who doesn't know me I will be standing outside a little black car shouting "get your greyhound coats here" Ok maybe not!!!!!

I have a couple of Small coats - size 26, I have 28s and 30s. Will bring all available colours with me.

£20 cash please.

See you Sunday

*I will be there 11.30 till 12 - not 10.30 till 11*

I made a mistake and thought the walk was 11am - opp!

Hoping to be come to the Silver Sands walk tomorrow and if so to get a coat for our wee greyhound Rita so will come and see if a 26" fits her. At present she looks like Nora Batty when she's wearing a bigger cast off.

I do have a couple of 26's - so that's brilliant. Your furbaby will look amazing in her new coat 😊

See you tomorrow.

(I will be there at the start of the walk only - 11.30 till 12)