Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2019 calendars

Calendars are currently being printed. Wall calendars £7.50, desk calendars £5. If you will need your calendars POSTED out please comment below. Postage charged at cost.
They will be for sale at the December walk and will be available from the kennels from that Sunday and well (9th December)

Re: 2019 calendars

Hi Michele,

Please could I have one wall calendar sent to me by post. Do you still have my address? If not please let me know and I will email it to you.

Please let me know how much it will cost, and also how you would like payment to be made this year.

Very best, Jo

HI Michelle,

Can we have one desk calendar and one wall calendar please and will arrange to collect.

Thanks,

Elaine, Steve, Lama, Rusty, Daisy and Callie xx

Hi Michelle,

Can I have 3 wall calendars and 2 desk calendars please. Will get them at the kennels.

Thanks
Karen

Hi Karen, these will be in an envelope in the calendar box waiting for you at the Kennels. Thanks

Collected and paid for my calendars at GRF on Monday. I love Jock's tag on the January page of the wall calendar, thanks, and all the wall calendar photos of the kennel dogs are beautiful - genius work, Steve.
The desk calendar is my diary for the year and quite indispensable.

Please can someone put four wall calendars aside for me & I will bring the money in on Tuesday morning.

Many thanks.

Got my calendars today-so very pleased with them :relaxed:

There are still some remaining calendars available, now at a reduced price.

Desktop calendars are now £3 reduced from £5

Wall calendars are now £5 reduced from £7.50

They will be available at this Sunday’s walk at St Andrews, and from the kennels after.

Remember that every penny from sales goes to benefit the dogs.