Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A BIG THANK YOU

I would like to thank Jan Buckley(my daughter) for selling £800 of coats since October.This money all goes to GRF,collars were bought for the kennel dogs,new coats were sourced to replace the stock that was sold ,£380 was given directly to GRF with a further £208 still to be handed over.
I would also thank everyone who purchased a coat for their hound and made this possible and helping Greyhound Rescue Fife.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Bert,Irene and Billy

Re: A BIG THANK YOU

We would like to add our thanks too Jan. You have done a wonderful job of selling the coats. You are a super sales lady. That amount of money will pay a lot of bills. Celia and I wish you and Hector a fantastic Christmas and a most wonderful 2019.

What a lot of coats sold! - fantastic effort and it hasn't even been that cold a winter yet. I'll be in touch next time I need one but, having sadly gone from 5 to 3 greyhounds, I still have some spares.

WOW Jan, what a great sum you have raised & all your hard work promoting the coats.

Karen

Its been a pleasure to meet all the lovely hounds who come to buy a coat with their humans :smile: and thank you for all the fantastic pictures people have sent me and also posted on facebook too :heart_eyes:

I will be back again 'coat selling' in 2019... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love and kisses to all the hounds who are still waiting on a forever home :hearts: I hope 2019 is your year x

Jan