Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mabel

Hi Celia and Jimmy

Just an update as promised about Mabel!

Nearly 4 months in now and can hardly believe we've had her all that time! She's absolutely magic. We love her to bits. She settled down very quickly which was amazing. I thought she'd take a while to adjust but not her! It's just like having Megan back which is wonderful.

She walks perfectly calmly at my side, she's a bit more adventurous with Stuart- maybe she can tell I have dodgy joints! She loves meeting other dogs and people equally. She's been great with all the dogs and people we've met on our walks.

She settled very quickly and loves being out in the garden nosing about and having a few mad turns round the garden creating her own circuit!
She, of course, loves dozing for the majority of the day on her various duvets with her fluffies!!

We cant thank you enough for allowing us to re home her she's made such a difference to our lives.

That was an amazing contribution you received recently from Pets at Home! Absolutely fantastic.

I hope you are both keeping well these days. You both do such an amazing job.

I'm posting some pics of Mabel on the website. I haven't done this before so here's hoping!!

Love

Christine

Re: Mabel

Thanks for the great update Christine. We're so glad the wee girl has settled in.
Thank you for taking her into your home and please give her a huge cuddle from your old uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia :relaxed:

Some pictures of Mabel

Mabel at home

Mabel at home

Mabel at home

Re: Some pictures of Mabel

Hi Christine and Stuart.
Fabulous pictures of Mabel.
She is obviously a very happy and contented girl.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: Mabel

So lovely to see your beautiful Mabel looking so happy and settled. I remember her as a quiet little girl in the kennel so it’s fabulous to hear that her personality is shining through. Wishing you all years of love and happiness ahead together. 💖