Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
February lucky number draw

As there was no walk this month I have done the draw to keep it all up to date.

We had 77 numbers in the draw and this gave us a total of £154.00 which was split as £61.60 to the winner and £92.40 to GRF.

Number 59 was drawn belonging to Isobel Taggart. Congratulations Isobel. If you have PayPal email me on grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk with your details and I will get the money transferred, otherwise I will need to post you a cheque.

Thanks to everyone who took part and we will be back to Steve drawing the numbers again from March.

I tallied up last year’s totals and we paid out £973.60 to GRF and £642.40 to the winners. A great amount raised by everyone.

The more people involved the more to GRF (and the monthly winner). And all that for as little as £2 per month.

I’ll put another post up with how it all works for anyone who wants to know.

Thanks again to everyone involved it wouldn’t work without you.

Re: February lucky number draw

Here’s how it works:

The lucky number draws have been taking place for a number of years at the walks. We have raised a good few thousand pounds for the homeless hounds in that time.

How it works is each number costs £2 and each month a draw takes place and the winning number receives 40% of the prize fund and the remaining 60% goes to GRF.

You can pay for the number by standing order directly into the lucky number bank account. If you prefer you can give me cash at the walks or pay in advance into the bank account.

Bank account details are: sort code 30-25-87 account no 00900094.

As the draws take place at the walks the money needs to be in the account by the beginning of the month of the draw.

The email to use to contact me is grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk or comment on this post.

If you do choose to take part and pay by standing order please let me know if you wish to stop taking part so I can update my records and remove your number from the draw.

I’ll let you know the available numbers if you choose to take part.

Re: February lucky number draw

Thank you very much Fiona for your endless hard work for our homeless dogs.
You have raised a fortune for us.
Jimmy, Celia, the staff and the greyhounds.