Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter

Hi all, the newsletter is now online. Hope you all enjoy.
I would like to add that the vet mentioned in Star's story is based in VetsNow in Kilmarnock, just in case anyone is local and looking for a good vet!

Re: Newsletter

Thank you Dylan, I loved the newsletter, especially Barry and the toads! My lurcher was also fascinated by them but got a fright when they jumped!
Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about Misty. We're not often at GRF on the same day so I didn't know. Your tribute to her was beautiful and full of love. What trick of fate took her from you in the self same place you met her? Eight is young but greyhounds measure in quality, not quantity, of time and you gave her the best years of her life.

Hi Dylan,

The newsletter isn't coming up on the Forum page. I don't do Facebook, so please could you place it there too as I do enjoy them. Many thanks, Jo

Try this

http://greyhoundrescuefife.com/newsletter91.pdf

Many thanks Steve, the link worked perfectly, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the latest newsletter. Thanks Dylan for another excellent read.

I was sad to read about Misty. She sounds to have been a very lovely dog.

Best, Jo

Great newsletter Dylan. So sad to hear about Misty, she sounds such a lovely girl. Really hope too that Star finds her special family soon