Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog of the month

Hi,
Please can you help? I can see the new dog of the month on my Kindle, but I'm still only seeing Betty, the February dog of the month on my computer. I have tried removing the GRF web site from my computer and reinstalling it, but nothing new is showing up. The same is happening with the Newsletter (see my earlier post in reply to Dylan).

Re: Dog of the month

Sounds like your web browser has cached the GRF site. You can clear the cache and that should sort out the issue - either google to find instructions on how to do this or tell us what web browser you’re using (eg internet explorer, google chrome, Firefox, safari) and I’ll find some instructions for you.

Hi Jo,
I would aggree with Steve about needing to clear your cache.
In some cases you can force the cache to clear with use of the F5 key.

He is a link to show you how to clear your browser cookies and cache depending on the browser you are using. Any bother with the link try right clicking on it or long press on mobile device.

It is similar for mobile device browsers in the browser settings.

I hope this is helpful

George

Thank you very much Steve and George for your help.

Using the F5 key only returned me to the GRF home page, but I have cleared both cookies and cached items (I use Microsoft Edge, which is certainly quick and easy to use) and this has done the trick. I'll certainly remember that if anything like that happened again.

Very best, Jo