Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Billy modeling

Raincoats1

Raincoats2

Re: Billy says....Raincoats are back in stock

Billy don't you look like a supermodel! - particularly in the turquoise one that matches your collar. Do the raincoats come in different sizes? My hounds wear 26-28 ins usually but wee Star would need 22-24 ins. They have NOT been enjoying the recent heavy summer rain!

Hi Marion,
Can you drop me an email to missjan18@hotmail.com please.

I do have a small which is a 26...but 22 or 24 would need to be specially ordered as the 28 and 30s are the most popular sizes 😁 and we try to keep stock we know will definitely sell.

Hear from you soon

Jan and Billy 🐾🐾

And very fine raincoats they are too! Thank you so much for dropping them off when you were passing, Jan. They have been duly tried on but not yet worn out in the rain. They are lovely and roomy enough to provide great cover, even on the wildest coastal days, so no excuses now, guys, we SHALL enjoy the summer, whatever the weather!
Thanks again.

My pleasure 😁

Thank you for letting me met your lovely 4 furbabies 🐾🐾

Please pop in any time you're passing this way and have a coffee. We have now tried the raincoats IN THE RAIN, and the dogs love them - thoroughly enjoyed their walk and then frolicked around when we got back and I took them off, saying, yippee, we're dry!
Star had Foxy's purple Blizzard coat, while her raincoat is being made, so she didn't feel left out!
They make such a difference - even in the car after a walk in the rain, the windows don't fog up so much and the dogs are dry and comfy.

πŸ˜„ I am so glad they are a hit with your hounds.

Stars coat has been ordered so will be in touch soon

Jan πŸ˜ƒ
and 🐾 high paw from Billy