Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2020 GRF CALENDARS

CALENDAR TIME if you are new to GRF you may not know that we produce a wall calendar featuring some of our homeless hounds to raise money and also publicise our dogs seeking their forever sofas. The cover and each month is available for sponsor and this covers all production costs. Sponsors can be businesses or individuals. Cost is £40 thanks to printers Winter & Simpson giving us a great deal.
Sales of the desk calendar last year weren't great. Is there still support for doing a desk calendar
Thanks

Re: 2020 GRF CALENDARS

Hi Michele,
I love my desk calendar and use it every day but I only need one so I understand that the demand needs to be there to make it viable. I always have a wall one too, so that will be fine.

Hi Michele,

If there's still enough demand for the desk ones I'd like 2.

Thanks
Karen

Would it be possible to get a 2020 GRF wall calendar please! Can I get it sent and how can we pay for it? thanks again Pat Wilson

The wall calendars have arrived and they are £7.50 plus £1.50 postage. You can pay by PayPal or cheque sent to the kennels. My email address is Marfykiwi@sky.com if you would like to send me your address I will get one sent to you. Thanks

Hi Karen, I have 2 desk calendars (same style as last year) set aside for you. They are £5 each. Do you want them posting or set aside at the kennels? Thanks

Hi Marion there will be a desk and a wall calendar awaiting you at the kennels :-). Thanks

Hi Michelle,

I will get the 2 desk calendars at the kennels thanks. I also need 3 wall calendars.

Thanks

Karen

Hi Karen, your calendars await you in the orders box at the kennels. Thanks

Hi Michele, I have sent you a email with our address and asking how we pay can pay through PayPal! cheers paddy

Thanks Michele, I picked up and paid for my calendars from GRF today and they are both fab so get buying folks and plan your 2020!

Hi Michele, calendar arrived today brilliant quality as usual! thanks again paddy