Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jade

I am very sad to say we had to say goodbye to our gorgeous lurcher girl Jade today at the age of 14. We rehomed her from GRF 7 years ago. She was such a character and leaves a big hole in our hearts. Run free my gorgeous girl. Your big bro Ace is waiting for you over the bridge. We are heartbroken but we know it was the best thing for her.

Re: Jade

So sorry to hear your sad news Kaz. It's not easy but just think of the great life you gave Jade bringing her into your family and the years of joy she gave you too. She was one of the lucky ones.

Take care.

Karen

Thank you Karen. She certainly was a cheeky girl. She was very vocal when she wanted something. Seems so quiet here now. Bob doesn't seem to be missing her too much but as long as he has the comfy sofa, food and fuss I think he is content

Hi Kaz,
So sorry to have your news of Jade - nothing can prepare you for the sense of loss and only time can restore the balance. Lurchers do seem to develop special language skills over time to communicate with us - my blind Foggy has taught me quite a range of vocal "commands" so that I can help him in various situations and you love them the more for it.

Thanks Marion. X