Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coats for hounds - £19 at Sunday's Kinross Monthly Walk

I will be at the start of the 🐾🐾 walk 🐾🐾 on Sunday with the big bag of coats. As you know the coats help raise funds for the kennels as well as helping your hound stay toasty in the cold and wet weather.

These coats are lovely fleece lined with a waterproof outer layer and a Velcro strap around the waist to secure. A nice coat for the money πŸ˜‰

If there is anyone who still needs a coat please get in touch on here or by email to Missjan18@hotmail.com and we can arrange something if you are not able to get to the walk this weekend.

I only have 4 medium (28) coats left but I do have several in the large (30) of each colour. Please reserve a MEDIUM if you do want one as I don't want you to miss out.

The price on Sunday will be £19 - a small saving of £1 but that could buy your hound a nice wee yummy treat. (Please note I will add the additional pound so the hounds don't miss out)

I also want to say a huge thank you to all those who have bought a coat in 2019 and there are lots of you πŸ‘ Thank you so much ❤

See you Sunday if you are coming to the walk πŸ‘

Jan πŸ˜„